Forum

Welcome! Rules of c...

[Sticky] Welcome! Rules of conduct. PLEASE READ  

RSS

Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
September 23, 2017 8:02 am  

Welcome to The CRPS Forum! I'm thankful to continue this message board forum for our community and look forward to meeting you. My goal is to maintain a positive and safe place for us all. Kindly remember, that no one is allowed to give medical advice. This message board practices zero tolerance for bullying, and is to be free of profanity, religion, politics, racism, and sexism. These are common causes for arguments and the focus here is on CRPS. Most importantly, we need to respect one another, even if we disagree on something. Wishing you positive energy and gentle hugs.  

CRPS Forum is ONLY for those living with CRPS, their family members, and friends. These forums and chat rooms are not for use by industry or the media. We are not research subjects, and these forums and chat rooms are not for use by researchers. The boards occur in real time and are not edited, censored, and cannot screen content provided by you or other users. CRPS Forum does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for, any content submitted to the boards, whether the topic is first selected by CRPS Forum or a user. By visiting CRPS Forum, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these terms, then do not access or use the boards. You agree to be fully responsible for your own content and agree to access and use the boards at your own risk on an "AS IS" basis. While CRPS Forum has no obligation to monitor the boards, CRPS Forum reserves the right to monitor content on the boards and to remove content that, in its sole discretion, it determines to be harmful, offensive, unlawful or otherwise in violation of these terms of use and rules of conduct. CRPS Forum reserves the right to edit or abridge content for any reason and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CRPS Forum's sole discretion.

debj, Maureen, jgsvch and 5 people liked
PrincessFrost18
(@princessfrost18)
November 5, 2017 9:13 pm  

How do I message someone directly from there profile? If I go to someone’s profile than how do I talk to them from there? Idk where else I should put this post so if it’s not supposed to be here than it’s fine if it has to be deleted.

ReplyQuote
Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
November 7, 2017 9:49 am  

There isn’t a message feature on our brand new forum, like there was on the old one. You can always view the individuals profile to see if they allow their email to be shown or social media. I hope this helps. 

ReplyQuote
Zarasmile
(@zarasmile)
November 13, 2017 2:17 am  

How and wherevdo I make a post for a fundraiser for a person with CRPS?

ReplyQuote
Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
November 13, 2017 3:15 am  

You may do so under the events board. Please make sure to provide the date, location, time, contact and/or website. Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register