CRPS Convention

CRPS Convention  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
November 4, 2017 3:43 am  

CRPS Forum is thankful to announce The CRPS Convention. It will kick off on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 at Disneyland with a group picture in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle followed by a welcome dinner and ceremony to recognize and honor leading doctors who specialize in CRPS. The Convention itself will be held on Sunday, November 4th, 2018 at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel and will feature vendors who are dedicated to supporting The CRPS Community. Proceeds will benefit RSDSA. We will also have a CRPS Convention package (t-shirts, backpacks & temporary tattoos) available for purchase. 

Admission is complimentary and attendees will receive a special rate at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel as well as group rated park tickets. There is also a group rate for mobility scooter rentals. You may register for The CRPS Convention by visiting www.crpsforum.com and clicking on CRPS Convention. This page will be updated with more information and options as we get closer to the dates. You now have 365 days to make plans to join us and we cannot wait to see you there!??✨

If you’re interested in volunteering, please visit www.crpsforum.com and click on volunteer. If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor or vendor, please send a private message. 

#crpsconvention #crpsforum #crps #rsd #crpsawareness #disneyland #community #family #friends #adreamisawishyourheartmakes

tmullen93 liked
tmullen93
(@tmullen93)
November 4, 2017 4:26 pm  

How would be the best way for me to nominate a doctor, Dr. Chopra, from Pawtucket RI. 

Thanks so much! 

Roxanne liked
ReplyQuote
Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
February 5, 2018 12:13 am  

I’ve already contacted him and we’re supposed to chat on the phone soon!  ? 

ReplyQuote
CatJonz
(@catjonz)
March 8, 2018 3:04 am  

I know when I registered for the convention there was something that showed me how much rooms at PP would cost and how much discount tickets will be. I can’t find that info anymore. Do we contact the hotel directly?

Roxanne liked
ReplyQuote
Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
March 8, 2018 3:32 am  

@catjonz: Yes, you may contact the hotel directly and I can also email you the website, if you would like. Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
debj
 debj
(@bratchild226)
March 21, 2018 1:05 am  

Hi Roxanne,

Do you have the list of who has already registered and volunteered for this event? I honestly can't remember if I registered and signed up to volunteer yet? I think I did as soon as you posted it way back when, but I don't want to duplicate everything so I thought I would check first.

Thanks,

Deb

Roxanne liked
ReplyQuote
Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
March 21, 2018 1:41 am  

@bratchild226 Hi! How are you, Deb? Yes, I have you registered as an attendee & your completed volunteer form. Volunteer will be contacted with the orientation info, position availability & time slots soon. Thank you! ??

ReplyQuote
debj
 debj
(@bratchild226)
March 22, 2018 1:46 pm  

I'm hanging in there, thank you for asking. Hope you are well!

Thank you for checking on that. I look forward to seeing everyone!

FYI, I received the pamphlets from RSDSA for the Firefighter BBQ. If you hear of anyone who would like to volunteer, can you send them my way please. Thank you! Have a great day!  ? 

ReplyQuote
Selenaleah
(@selenaleah)
June 2, 2018 3:11 am  

Im so excited to actually be able to attend anything that has to do with CRPS. Im coming from Vancouver Canada and looking forward to learning a bunch and bringing it back to my pain team. I've had CRPS for in July 10yrs and a spinal cord stimulator for 3yrs. The convention also happens to land on my birthday, it's so meant to be ??

Roxanne liked
ReplyQuote
kristencrps
(@kristencrps)
October 25, 2018 9:19 pm  

Hi!  I registered for the convention but cannot get back to the page to buy discount Disneyland tickets.  Can anyone forward me the link or point me in the right direction!

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
October 25, 2018 9:54 pm  

Hi! How are you? Yes, we’ll send you an email with the information now and we look forward to seeing you next weekend!

ReplyQuote
debj
 debj
(@bratchild226)
October 27, 2018 3:37 pm  

Hi Roxanne,

Where do we go for the discounted park tickets for the convention? It's not on the site.

Have a great day,

Deb

ReplyQuote
Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
October 27, 2018 7:31 pm  

Hi Deb!

How are you? No, it was only available once an attendee completed registration. I’ll send it over to you, now. I look forward to seeing you in one week!

ReplyQuote
masnax
(@masnax)
October 29, 2018 4:10 am  

Hello there!

My girl and I (she is the one with CRPS) wanted to attend and we were wondering if we need to register to attend? It seems we registered for something a while ago but cannot find the email for it. Pleas help us as we would really love to attend and learn much more about CRPS.

ReplyQuote
Roxanne
(@roxanne)
Admin Admin
October 29, 2018 6:24 am  

Hi! How are you, @masnax? We’re sending you an email now. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Please Login or Register