Forum

? ATTENTION CRPS WA...

Notifications
Clear all

? ATTENTION CRPS WARRIORS LIVING IN VIRGINIA! ?  

RSS

Sophie Phillips
(@sophill13)
October 21, 2017 5:01 am  

Hi everyone,

My name is Sophie and I am a student at Shenandoah University in Winchester, VA. On November 6th, Worldwide CRPS Awareness Day (Color the World Orange Day), Shenandoah University is GOING ORANGE! The SU statue will light up orange for the evening in honor of those battling and those we have lost. I am trying to get the campus to also wear orange. If you live near Winchester or the surrounding areas, I would love to see you there! Here is the Facebook event page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/200393433835171/  

Also, feel free to add me on Instagram- Personal: @sophill13 || CRPS page (ran by me and my mom): @sophiesarmy

Roxanne liked
PrincessFrost18
(@princessfrost18)
October 23, 2017 2:54 am  

Howdy Sophie! I’m a teenager living with CRPS too! I live in Maryland and I really would like someone to talk to about this syndrome! I am also getting all my friends to wear orange! How long have you had this syndrome? I have  had it for like 3 or 4 years now. ( since I was like 11 or 12 ) I would also love to have some kind of event for CRPS in Maryland because it seems like all the events are in LA or NY. Hope we can talk!

Roxanne liked
ReplyQuote
Share: